<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

I have watched all the debates so far. I am just amazed at how anyone could get on nationwide TV and actually believe that Bush won. It is simply incredible!

The first debate was a clear marginal WIN for Kerry. Bush was absent. He didn’t do his homework, he was like a “deer in the headlights.” In the Edwards-Cheney debate, I was looking for a smash’em knock’em down beating! It didn’t occur! It did show me that Cheney is a very intelligent person, contrary to Bush. I believe that debate had no clear “winner” but Edwards portrayed himself equally intelligent.

This debate showed the same old repetitive Kerry. Oh, yeah, Bush did do a lot better. Reminded me of that old show, Mr. Cotter where Horshack kept raising his hand saying “Oooh Oooh, I know that answer!” (Bush)

But here too the spin doctors say Bush “clearly” won. It is still incredible! There were NO winners. Then I recalled one answer regarding the partial birth abortion bill. Kerry clearly said he didn’t vote for it because it didn’t have a clause to safeguard the life of the mother. Then Bush, smirked and laughed….”either your for it or against it!” Bush simply didn’t hear the answer. What an idiot, do you have to spell it out? “life of the mother, M-O-T-H-E-R!”

And then the answer came to me. Kerry said what I agreed with. Bush said (many) things that I didn’t agree with. And that folks is why Kerry performed better. I AGREE WITH HIM.

(Well, most of the time…Frankly, I could care less if Suzie Rottencrotch gets an abortion. It is simply NONE of my business.)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?