<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Meet the Candidates:

Today the residents of Green Valley had the opportunity to meet the Candidates running for various offices in the November election. They chose not to take advantage of this opportunity as I estimate less than 50 people were in the audience. What a shame! Have the people of Green Valley already made up their minds as to who they are going to vote for on November 2nd. or do they not want to be informed as to who may be the best candidate and therefore don't want to be confused by the facts?

Most of the Arizona candidates were present at the West Center, with some traveling down from Phoenix, noticeable exceptions being John McCain and Jim Kolbe.

I am glad I attended the meeting if for no other reason than the person I had picked for State attorney will no longer get my vote. Being a Liberal and a Democrat my uneducated choice was the incumbent, Barbara LeWall but after listening to her presentation and her response to a question on capital punishment, I came to the conclusion that she may really be a Republican in Democtratic clothing! I cannot in good conscience, vote for anybody that supports and requests the death penalty as the ultimate punishment.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?