<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

My reading habits for the most part are restricted towards a 'liberal' point of view. I recently came to the conclusion though that I was not getting the full picture and that I should really read some of what the other side has to say, like getting a fair and balanced point of view. So, taking the plunge, I Googled for some right-wing conservative newspapers and blogs. Believe me when I tell you that there are lots of them out there.

So off I go, in search of the other point of view. What I found though was was nothing more than vile language and violence. The other point of view hates my (and yours) guts. They hope I die of some nasty affliction and go straight to hell. Don't believe me? Well, check this out but be warned, this is not for the faint of heart or anybody who will be offended by foul language. One of the worst sites visited in my quest to get the other point of view.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?